现在完成时：have / has + 过去分词
● He hasn't seen her lately.
● I haven't finished the book yet.
2．表示一个从过去某个时间开始，延续到现在并可能持续下去的动作，常与表示一段时间的时间状语连用。如：so far（迄今为止），up till now（直到现在），since, for a long time（很长时间），up to present（直到现在），in the past / in the last few years（在过去的几年里），these days（目前）……
He has worked here for 15 years.
I have studied English since I came here.
The foreigner has been away from China for a long time.
So far, I haven't received a single letter from my brother.
I．常见的非延续动词：die, arrive（到达），join（加入），leave（离开），go, refuse（拒 绝），fail（失败），finish，buy，marry，divorce（离婚），awake（醒） ，buy，borrow，lend ...（背三遍！）
● She has gone away for a month.（误）
● She has been away for a month （正）
● The man has died for two years.（误）
● The man has been dead for two years.（正）
● How long have youbought the book?（误）
● How long have you got the book.（正）
They haven't had any troublesince they came here.
It has been ten years since we met last time.
He has been heresince 1980.
He has been heresince ten years ago.
He has gone to Shanghai. 他到上海去了。
He has been to Shanghai. 他去过上海。
She has gone. 她已走了。
She is gone. 她缺席了。（or 她死了。）
The door has been closed. 门关上了。（动作）
The door is closed. 门是关着的。（状态）
1. The prices ________ going up all the time in the past few years.
A. keep B. kept C. have kept D. are keeping
2. For the whole period of two months, there ________ no rain in this area.
A. is B. will be C. has been D. have been
3. Today is Jane's wedding day. She ________ John.
A. have just married with B. was just married to
C. has just been married to D. just has been married to
4. No wonder the flower have withered, they ________ any water for ages.
A. hadn't B. haven't C. haven't had D. hadn't had
5. Nowadays computer ________ a wide application with the development of production and science.
A. found B. has found C. finds D. had found